Brett Favre was a rare breed of quarterback, and is among the exclusive class of quarterback’s that are considered to be the greatest of all time. Favre gained notoriety while excelling for the Green Bay Packers throughout his storied 20 years in the NFL. He played for the Packers from 1992-2007 after being traded to the team by the Atlanta Falcons following the 1991 season. The Falcons drafted Brett Favre out of the University of Southern Mississippi in the second round of the 1991 NFL Draft, but the Atlanta head coach at the time wasn’t fond of Favre and vowed to not play him. The Packers traded a first-round pick to the Falcons for Favre, and the transaction certainly paid off as he became one of the best quarterbacks to ever play in the National Football League.
As the only player ever to win the AP Most Valuable Player Award three consecutive seasons, Brett Favre etched his name in the NFL record books. Favre’s elite play also translated into the success of his Packers team – he led Green Bay to eight division championships, five NFC Championship games, two Super Bowl appearances, and claimed the 1997 Super Bowl title. As an 11-time Pro Bowl selection, Brett Favre is one of the most decorated quarterbacks ever. He also holds many NFL records, including most career passing yards, most career touchdown passes, most career pass attempts, and most career wins as a starting quarterback. Favre was also considered to be one of the toughest players in the NFL; he holds the NFL record for most consecutive starts by any player with 297-straight starts.
As one of the greatest players to ever play the game, it’s no surprise that every historical football conversation includes the name Brett Favre in some context. Favre will always remain a part of NFL history because his name is spread across the record books, but the memories of his playing days should also be kept immortalized in every sports memorabilia collection. Our selection of Brett Favre memorabilia offers every kind of collector and fan, whether serious or casual, the perfect addition to their collection that will continue to acquire value well into the future.
- Brett Favre Autographed Footballs: Considered to be one of the best quarterbacks in NFL history, Brett Favre rewrote the league record books with his passing skills. After his 20-year career, Favre owns some of the most prestigious passing records, including most passing touchdowns with 508, most passing yards with 71,838, and most pass completions with 6,300. His excellence as a passer is what makes an autographed Brett Favre football an essential addition to any NFL memorabilia collection. Brett Favre was the type of player that was completely respected among fans, and even if you didn’t root for his teams, his accomplishments spoke for themselves. A autographed Brett Favre football that is an official game ball and dons the signature of a future Hall of Famer is a timeless piece for any collector or NFL fan. Since his retirement, Favre’s memorabilia has become even more desirable and valuable so the time to invest in collectibles signed by the former NFL quarterback is now.
- Signed Brett Favre Jerseys: Favre made a name for himself during his streak of 297-consecutive games started as one of the toughest players to ever play. He wasn’t just playing in consecutive games, though; his game at an extremely high level that surpassed even the most premier quarterbacks in the league. During a three year span from 1995-1997, Brett Favre became the only player in NFL history to win three-consecutive MVP awards. No NFL memorabilia collection is complete without the signed jersey of this NFL legend. Green Bay Packers fans should be especially quick to find a piece of Brett Favre history within our selection of his autographed jerseys. Within a broad selection of Brett Favre autographed jerseys, a classic piece for any Packers fan is a signed Brett Favre jersey that commemorates the three-time MVP and his entire career that changed the game forever.
- Brett Favre Autographed Helmets: Favre led all of his teams to winning season after winning season, and became the only quarterback in NFL history to beat all 32 teams before he hung up his football cleats for the last time. His winning legacy is what makes a Brett Favre autographed helmet the perfect addition for the collection of any Green Bay Packers fan. Within our wide selection of Brett Favre signed helmets, NFL fans can keep the memories of Favre’s playing days alive with items that commemorate his many individual career highlights. For serious memorabilia collectors, a signed Brett Favre helmet that honors Brett Favre’s legendary success with the Packers and his place among franchise icons is an absolute must. As a player that spearheaded the Green Bay offense to defeat the Patriots for a championship title, a helmet with a Brett Favre autograph is an extremely valuable piece for all fans and collectors.
- Brett Favre Signed Mini Helmets: If a full-sized Brett Favre helmet is out of reach, you can still add to your memorabilia collection with our wide selection of Brett Favre autographed mini helmets. Mini helmets are identical to the full-sized helmets, but are perfect for fans and collectors to display almost anywhere. A signed Brett Favre mini helmet is the perfect addition to any collection because it commemorates an iconic quarterback that holds a passing record for his NFL-leading 508 career passing touchdowns. As a player that set the bar for all future NFL quarterbacks, a Brett Favre autographed mini helmet with special inscriptions also preserve historic football moments and the career of one of the greatest ever to play the game.
- Autographed Brett Favre Photos: Brett Favre’s decorated career offered fans an abundance of iconic and memorable plays that will live in NFL tradition forever. Our selection of signed Brett Favre photos provides NFL fans with the chance to preserve these memories for a lifetime by capturing one of the many successful moments from Favre’s career. Each Brett Favre autographed photo has been personally signed by the future Hall of Fame quarterback, and many show the legend throwing one of his 508 career touchdown passes. Each signed Brett Favre photograph is the perfect conversation starter that preserves a football legacy for life and will serve as the centerpiece in any football memorabilia collection.